PTE FM Brand new!

D's 6 Turbo

Complete Brand new PTE FM Intercooler with pipes, hoses and clamps. Never installed. $725 shipped. Add 3% for paypal. Email me @ demetriamex@yahoo.com Thanks.

Attachments

• ptefm1.jpg
    ptefm1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 859
  • ptefm2.jpg
    ptefm2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 856
  • ptefm3.jpg
    ptefm3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 854
  • ptefm4.jpg
    ptefm4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 858
Not trying to be a pest but I thought I would mention it.

FYI...I had a PTE front mount with the same tab broke off. With the remaining 3 mounts the unit seemed to be secured very well. While it's not totally right to run it that way...IF the broke off tab can be located it's possible to re-attach it.

I might would trade my PTE SLIC (less than 500miles) and a $100 bucks for this IC. I could make a new brkt. and hope like hell I don't burn thru it. If that sounds like something you might do let me know. If any of you guys know anyone looking for a SLIC PTE like new let me know as I might sell it and try to buy and fix this one. Thanks Lance from SC

Gauge on a PTE SLIC less than 500 miles

I was looking at a Front mount PTC on here and was thinking about selling my SLIC PTE . I don't know why I would want to change IC cause these PTE SLIC are the best money can buy. My shourdis a little tweaked other than that it's nice. $500+ the ride.

more pics

I didnt even notice the lower mounting bracket was missing. Wow! Here are some pics I just took. I dont have the bracket, I have no idea what happened to it. I bought this intercooler from full throttle in 2007, unpacked it and put it in my trunk. I sold the car last month and took everything out the trunk and didnt notice a thing! NO TRADES. Price reduced to $625 shipped. thanks.

Attachments

• DSC02062.jpg
    DSC02062.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC02063.jpg
    DSC02063.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 599
  • DSC02067.jpg
    DSC02067.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 603
I was looking at a Front mount PTC on here and was thinking about selling my SLIC PTE . I don't know why I would want to change IC cause these PTE SLIC are the best money can buy. My shourdis a little tweaked other than that it's nice. $500+ the ride.

not sure i would say that but for a SLIC they work well on my dads 13k mile GN. I liked it better than the mease at the time . cas slic have been faster as far as i know ?

It's to bad this thing has a broke mounting brkt. Pm me your best price . I have someone wanting my PTC SLIC . I let my buddy see the pics and he said he is not sure he can fix it but he has another way of mounting it if we can't fix it back like it was. Thanks