PTC 10" Torque Converter

MNwe4

For sale is my 10" PTC lock up street/strip torque converter. I purchased it in May 2011 for $475 and it has less than 1,000 miles on it. Only selling because my new combo will require something different. Has around a 3400 stall rating. Asking $325 plus shipping. Payment preferred through PayPal. Thanks.

DSC03968.JPG

DSC03970.JPG

DSC03972.JPG

I don't have PayPal tell me where to send a postal money order and I will take it !!!

I don't have PayPal tell me where to send a postal money order and I will take it !!!

Sale pending. PM me the ship to address and I'll box it up, take it to UPS and figure out what shipping will be. Also need to look into the money order thing since I have no experience with them. Thanks.

its not gonna work for my set up so i'm gonna pass on it. gnmac your up !!!!

Ok can you pm me your Paypal info and would you happened to know what the shipping is

Ok can you pm me your Paypal info and would you happened to know what the shipping is

Sorry guys, I've been out of town and only got one notification in my email for some reason. Gnmac, pm me your address and I'll have UPS calculate the shipping and let you know what it is.

To go from Minneapolis to Las Vegas the UPS website says $37.27. Unfortunately it's about an inch too tall to fit in one of those post office flat rate boxes. Sorry I didn't get back to ya earlier today. Every now and then my work blocks this site saying the category "weapons" is not allowed. Must be a random advertisement or something. Anyway, will this work for ya?

Thanks, Dave