Pt. Femin get together again???? WTF!

which day is good for you guys? how many coming?

• dec. 23/friday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dec.31st/sat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBOELKY

its about time we have a good get together again. How about we do the Pt. Femin run again, and maybe an afternoon at Rubys again??? we all really need to have this, to calm some tensions around here. I finally am able to get out and about in the elky, I'm done helping my buddy with his stage project, and ready to hang out!

we have new members in here, we need to show them what its all about on the westcoast! we've all seen enough words exchanged, tempers flairing, knifes pulled, teth knocked out, keyed cars, lost souls, and sex changes!

are any of you guys up for a meet before christmas? maybe like friday the
23rd. or the last saturday of the year which is saturday the 31'st.

we need to end the year with a good time guys! we have not had a GOOD get together this year as far as i'm concerned, so lets do this! i'm going to put up a poll to see what day you guys think would be good.

its about time we have a good get together again. How about we do the Pt. Femin run again, and maybe an afternoon at Rubys again??? we all really need to have this, to calm some tensions around here. I finally am able to get out and about in the elky, I'm done helping my buddy with his stage project, and ready to hang out!

we have new members in here, we need to show them what its all about on the westcoast! we've all seen enough words exchanged, tempers flairing, knifes pulled, teth knocked out, keyed cars, lost souls, and sex changes!

are any of you guys up for a meet before christmas? maybe like friday the
23rd. or the last saturday of the year which is saturday the 31'st.

we need to end the year with a good time guys! we have not had a GOOD get together this year as far as i'm concerned, so lets do this! i'm going to put up a poll to see what day you guys think would be good.
Friday the 23rd... Saturday the 31st?? :confused: What calendar are you using??? :confused:

I dont think anybody would want to go christmas eve. alot of people celebrate christmas on christmas eve which is the 24th. and maybe we could meet at pt. femine, and cruis to your pizza joint! this way we wont get lost:D

no excuses. anybody not participating will be picked up against will, tied in the back of a bob tail, and taken to the event. No parental excuses permitted.

Damn this year went by quick...seemed like just a few months ago we did this.:D

If I can get my motor back in the car and running in the next 2 weeks I'm definitely in.

Oh, your calendar is messed up.:p But I vote for the 29th (sat).

DAMN, I think I am off:eek: i'll have Gary delete this, and restart another with the dates like this:

dec. 21st=friday
dec. 22nd=sat
dec.23rd=sun

or after christmas

dec. 28th=friday
dec. 29th=sat.
dec. 30th=sun.

sorry for the confusion.....:eek:

if you need help with getting that motor together and running in the next two weeks, let me know. I dont charge for labor, just cents on the mile:D

Thread closed per originator's request, please visit & post on the replacement thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.