PT-51 1 more time! 4 sale or trade

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
I'm looking to sell or trade my PT-51. It has less than 300 miles on it. No track time at all. In total it prolly has 5 hours runtime. $500 for outright sale with actuator. Wasn't bought used, it was new with reciepts from precision in July 2003.

Reason for selling, I went to an aggressive combo and the 51 didn't fit the needs anymore, went with large shaft BB.

I am also considering trades for it. Below is what's needed.

1. Et streets/ Qtime pros(16x10/11 for TTA wheels) and a trans brake.

2. Good 10 in. lockup converter. (9x11, Yank, Precision)

3. Razor's alky kit :D

4. 3.23 ring and pinion and rebuild kit for GN rear and or suspension parts i.e. control arms/ airbags etc.

5. Might consider an electronic boost controller also.

If you think you may have something I might want send me a PM

Thanx
Pete

i am in desperate need of a turbo. i was going to go to a 54mm but this might do. will it work with stock exhaust? sorry i didn't see you sooner.

spun the nut off the end of my stock one and shredded the blades o nthe housing. now i have to get a turbo and rebuild my engine. if you know of a good rebuild kit to go back to stock let me know. i am new to the GN's sicne i have had mine less than a year. any ifo would be greatly appreciated. blew a head gasket so i gotta do the bearings, etc.

Sorry 51 went back on the car. Did the hg blow into the lifter valley or towards the fender. If you didnt make a milkshake your bearings should be ok.

Originally posted by trading t/a
Sorry 51 went back on the car. Did the hg blow into the lifter valley or towards the fender. If you didnt make a milkshake your bearings should be ok.

when i drained the oil it was milky, yes, but it wasn't what i'd consider milkshake. it was like a cup of coffee that had creame added. instead of the normal black as ace of spades.

I would rebearing then, depends on how long it ran like that. You may get away with dropping the pan and using an oil can squirter to force oil into the bearings or try to prime the oil pump and flush them that way..... Changing the oil a few times as you flush

i hadn't thought of that. the car is a WE4 with 167000 miles on it. it was bone stock. even had the stock air filter. i mean never messed with at all. so i thought that cause of it's conditiuon, i would break it down and build it back up.

it only ran like that for a little while. i just had to get it straight home. and it's been sitting with the oil drained for a month.

that many miles ur better off doing a stock reuild. A valve job and some decent hardware to hold it together(ARP).

where can i get a rebuild kit for these engines? a complete rebuild kit.

with possible upgrades.

anyone know?

rebuild kits

summit sells a rebuild kit for 369.00 summitracing.com
poston sells one with upgrades for like 500. postonbuick.com
choose your medicine:D

how big is this turbo i really need a turbo but dont have the money for a stall or big inj yet what would it be like with stock stall and 30 lb inj ?thanks

did some reding looks like a 2,800 is recomended so i might be able to deal with it for a while but what about the injectors do you think it will be ok at low boost for a while, if so ill take it.