Prototype Turbomotion V3 HOTAIR intake goes 11.91!!

Hi all-
This latest version is what I should have done in the first place. For some reason I kept trying to make the intake work with the turbo nozzle goin in the back. There are only a few ways to improve the flow with that limited thinking. Once I saw how the IC version was making power it was easy to see what needed to be done. The new intake does not look stock at all and it requires that you roll the compressure housing to line up the turbo nozzle with the intake. Even tho it has only been tested on one car I have a very good feeling about the intake.
The cost will be around 450.00 plus core and shipping. I am also wanting to help out any one that bought the first style in that I will change there intake into the new version. Im not sure what the cost will be but it will be less of course. I just need to do one to see how long it will take.
If anyone has any questions I can be reached @ citori1@home.com or 941.228.3136
thanks
jay

I would be very interested in getting the upgrade to the v-3, you have mail.

thanks,

Originally posted by ATEAV8GN
Here it is guys:

r/t: .652 (off the transbrake)
how much boost did you leave with? Just curious to get that type of 60 foot .

No relation really....

How much boost I left with and any reaction time really have no relation but just fyi I left with about 12 psi on that run... surely would relate to my 60 ft time though...

HTH
Drew

Any results from the Jay Carter variable timing chip?

Has anyone else tried one of these chips on a hotair?

Daaayyyuummm, that car is GOING!!!
Very impressive. Good work fellas!

i have to see this setup! does anyone have pictures of this setup, intake, anything?