pros and cons for a stroker

One of the locals went 11.01 on 93 with a 6131DBB...off the shelf PTC 2800 NL...TA heads...stock stroke 109...Cottons FMIC...boost 20 lbs. 60 foot was an easy 1.7x. Get yourself a good set of heads and a good convertor.

He was able to push 20# on 93 alone? Any idea how much timing advance?

I've been limited to 91. I can push 17# with fresh fuel & cool air. I have it set at 16# for reliable street driving on not so fresh 91 pump gas.

He was able to push 20# on 93 alone? Any idea how much timing advance?

I've been limited to 91. I can push 17# with fresh fuel & cool air. I have it set at 16# for reliable street driving on not so fresh 91 pump gas.

The gent that builds my transmissions lives close to him and said he was dealing with a personal issue...as he hadn't contacted me in a while. We usually keep in contact via text...and I hadn't heard from him in a while. I'm off for 10 days...and I'll shoot him a text. He's an absolute tuning wizard...and uses XFI. Checking the memory banks he also used a Champion race intake. I think the engine was built by Weber Racing if memory serves. Stock stroke...but I don't recall the cam. 94 octane up here in Canada. :)