Project parts for your regal limited get them while they last

chaparral

[BEFORE BLACK PARTS FOR SALE,

LISTED IS PARTS FOR 87 REGAL LIMITED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION EXTERIOR IS GOLD, NEEDS BUFFED AND WAXED IF ANYTHING NO RUST LOOKING TO SELL HOOD REAR DECK LID AND COMPLETE INTERIOR PACKAGE.

ONLY THINK I CAN TELL YA IS THIS CAR IS RUST FREE UNDERGOING CLONE PROJECT, SO ANYONE WITH PARTS SUCH AS BUMPER FILLERS FOR 87 AND OR A COMPLETE BLOWN ENGINE WITH TURBO OR SOME OF THE NECESSARY PARTS NEEDED ARE WIRING HARNESS ENGINE AND INTERIOR PARTS

I HAVE BUMPERS FRONT REAR RUST FREE RUST FREE FRONT HOOD CORRECT COLR COMPLETE INTERIOR SPLIT BENCH N FRONT WITH ARM REST HAS THE BUICK GRAND NATIONA DASH WITH OUT THE CLUSTER FOR TURBO BUT HAS CLUSTER

ALL KINDS OF PARTS NEED TO SELL TO FINANCE PROJECT OF NEW PARTS CONTACT STEVEHLLSBR@AOL.COM OR 937 661 0010

location might help along with some prices :rolleyes: You have been here a while so I am sure you will get a good response on your parts. Oh thats all you have done since you joined here.. :p

location might help along with some prices :rolleyes: You have been here a while so I am sure you will get a good response on your parts. Oh thats all you have done since you joined here.. :p

Looks like you're right Dan. If all you've come here to do is sell parts then one of us will get you shut down. There's rules about that.:eek::biggrin: Wanna become a sponsor?:smile:

If you fellows are talking about me, then i dont know what to say cause i went to the other forum before black and listed my posting, and somone rplied to it, it poped up here, so hows that work do what you gotta do if your directing toward me, cause ive done nothing to disturb anyone i moved a mistake posting to its correct location i think somone's on a power boost. Or something someone turn his turbo down hes pushing to many psi something is going to blow. Lol kidding guys

Well i tried to copy and pasted all my posting over in before black like i was supposed to know what that meant, im listed as junior member ive had a buick regal for less then a month how familiar with this sight can one get in one hour a night. Come fellow cut a fellow a break with all this non sense. Point in right direction instead of throwin all that garbage at me, i mean no harm listed in wrong place, its confusing cause when someone sends something to me it doesnt come up in before black posting so when i reply it goes here

yeah thats what ive been hearing around the sight you might click over there to the parts for sale forum and probably see them there, newbie member was mistake i made before i even new i made it, WOWW thanks tho for your concern.

truly thanks steve

thanks sir, was new to sight and accidentally posted here its over in before black now, i tried to high light the entire post and copy and paste but it didnt work so my bad for the clutter, LOL i have a clutter duster ill dust a little. naw just kiddinig

That`s fine, I clutter it with stupid questions all the time:biggrin: But I guess that`s what it`s here for though lol

i dont know you would have thought i dropped the atom bomb by posting in her like that well actually dont think it was in this fourm it was another. geeeesh they blew a turbo gasket

say what kind of parts do you have im looking for a 87 buick intercool set up as cheap as i can find one, i have the 3.8 87 block already id rather have a pull and play meaning pull mine and place another in her. kinda like a intricate heart transplant, and im the surgeon. and a 200r4 trans i reckon is what ill need.

I have a draw-threw carb turbo setup I`m working on, but plan to use it in my 78. The only other one I have is a 85 GN Hot Air motor and Its in pieces and missing a few things. Post in the Wanted Thread and I`m sure someone has it for cheap.