Project Nonova

nonova0074

carzq8-1.jpg
Well its time for me to get my 74 gto back on the road. This is the first car that I bought and drove to high school. Its undergoing a full frame(subframe) off resto. I shaved the markers off the front fenders and I going for handling with is car. Plans include a new repro subframe, tubular upper and lower control arms, 2 in drop springs and 4 wheel wildwood brakes. The rear is going to have 3.73 gears with a ridetech 4 link. Wheels I plan on using are most likely going to be Budnik tirggers or trigs, 17x8 with a 245 up front and a 17x9.5 with a 275 out back. Right now the current setup I am running is a 70gp 400 with #13 heads with a Muncie 4 speed. Exhaust is going to be ram air restorations long branch dport headers and a 2.5 pypes crossflow exhaust. Paint wise, the car is originally a admirability blue car but I have decided might go with the 2006 c5 blue. The interior is going to be stock white, with some minor upgrades. The car was originally equipped with a stripe package so it will be getting that also. No other options are on the car other than power steering. I am just finishing up my garage, just finished insulating have to Sheetrock. Then, I can transport the goat to my house, its been in my fathers garage for the last couple of years.