Progress!!!!

DoWork

Well guys, the spring bug hit me hard, and I pulled my car out of storage the other day. As some of you know, I had had issues with it breaking up under boost. After fixing about 3 million vacuum leaks, it started running better, but I think we narrowed the final bit down to my WB02 for my FAST system. I pulled it out tonight and several wires had been rubbing on the WP and are frayed, and the sensor itself is BLACK with soot. I found a stash of them for like $76 shipped, so I ordered a few to hold me over.

Anywho, I also ordered a bunch of stuff today! I got:

-A set of MT DR's 275/50/15
-New BFG front tires
-A TON of Autometer stuff to include, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Trans Temp, Coolant Temp, EGT, and a smallish tach
-The O2 sensors :)
-Spohn Control arms for the rear
-New Shocks

I can't wait for this stuff to come in! If this O2 fixes it, it will be the FIRST time I will be able to see what my car can really do! I have a few projects lined up for the truck too, but yall probably dont care about that. All I know is my fiance is getting mad that I am stacking our bedroom full of parts!

Well, I bought the car last October, and I didnt get to drive it for more than about 2 weeks before I got so sick of the issues it had and put it away. I sat on my haunches over the winter and finally drug it out....only to fall in love with it. I WILL make this car run as it should, or I will go even more nuts trying lol.

I bought the tires because the ones on it began cracking over the winter, and all of the gauges in the car sucked, and worked only when they wanted to. It dawned on me tonight that the 02 sensor was the likely issue, so I needed that(I cant wait to feel my car hit FULL boost!) and the rest were just B-day presents to myself lol.

damn i had some nice control arms i woulda sold ya! hahah

I bet you dont take credit cards though! I can always return these. I have Sohn stuff on my truck, and i really like it. What do you have....and how much?

Long time no see btw...did the drama on the SS site scare you away?

I bet you dont take credit cards though! I can always return these. I have Sohn stuff on my truck, and i really like it. What do you have....and how much?

Long time no see btw...did the drama on the SS site scare you away?

i have a pair of SSM lowers.

no the drama didnt scare me away, i still lurk from time to time. ;)

Might want to go with 275 60s instead of 50s. My car was getting up there in RPM trapping at 115mph with the 50s.