Program

HOTT SIX

I just bought a fast sfi with w band 02. I have never had any fast system or done any tunning. Is there any where i can get a starter program or any program to get me pointed in the right direction? What kinda program do i need and where can i get one to go on my laptop to communicate with? Any advice and help would be appriciated. THANKS DAVID

Contact Randy Alexander..... board member SouthernBoost....... he has a shop near Montecello....... not too aweful far from Mendenhall. He works on a lot of turbo regals....some with the FAST systems on them....has messed with a classic fast..... and the XFI........ He also has people he is associated with that know what they are doing.

HTH

David, give me a call tonight I have a few Buicks that I work on.

(your old buick roomate lol)

you can download c-com wp from Fasts site .. Fuel Air Spark Technology? - The Leading Name in Fuel Injection - EZ-EFI®, XFI?, Air Fuel Meters, Distributors, Alternators, Fuel Injectors, Intake Manifolds, Big Mouth 92mm Throttle Bodies?

you need a usb to serial adapter if you dont already have one , FAST sells one
with those you in place key on you can connect
key on connect up (you may need to try a different com port under the communication menu setup
the classic box should have a buick program already in it ,
open file menus >save all files- and save a copy of what is there.
c-comwp has a demo program, its for a buick stage motor so it will work but needs tweaking and its a race program so timing and af need dropping to safe levels if you're not on c-16 .
C-Comwp also has a help section that should be read to familiarize yourself with the program and how to work with FAST and a step by step get it running and how to make changes

Thanks

Thanks guys. Jason i called you the other night your wife said you were working on John Forces car. I figured you didnt wana mess with an old slow car like mine! I know you been busy working on your car and several others. Ill get up with you one night old buddy roomate LOL: :D