procharger for sale

butternut Ttype

I know this doesn't have anything to do with turbo buicks but somebody on here might know somebody who needs this I have a d3m procharger brackets for bbc cog pulley setup carb hat new steve morris cam new bypass reg for carb new this combo on a 477 bbc really pretty mild made 1425 hp to the back tires and that is only 75% of the blowers cap. thats with a water to air cooler I also have a air to air cooler new you would need your own tubbing and blow off valve to complete looking to get 2900.00 for everything also would take trades like 80mm or bigger three hole mount turbo alky kit xfi computer for my gn or anything intresting thanks

pro charger

sorry it's taken so long to reply it was used for 15 races I bought it from a guy who was getting a bigger one I was going to put this on my car and never did I have had it for about one year so I would say it's 2 1/2 years old looks in very good shape thanks

What did you have it on will it fit lt1 small block or ls1 camaro.pics please. pulleys belt brackets and charger