Procharged Mustang runs 7.66 @186mph on the little 275/60/15 M/T Drag Radials!!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Drag Radial Record Breaker- Las Vegas PSCA - Video

To my knowledge this is the fastest and quickest pass on the M/T 275/60/15 Drag Radials in the PSCA Wild Street class where that is the largest tire allowed. This car is also quite impressive considering it is powered by an F2 Procharged SBF and has a stock style suspension. :eek: :cool:

Drag Radial Record Breaker- Las Vegas PSCA - Video

To my knowledge this is the fastest and quickest pass on the M/T 275/60/15 Drag Radials in the PSCA Wild Street class where that is the largest tire allowed. This car is also quite impressive considering it is powered by an F2 Procharged SBF and has a stock style suspension. :eek: :cool:

Steve,

That thing minus the wing looks like a street type car.
Amazing that he went so fast on the small tires.
What do we say to the people that want to slow down DR
with the 275s now,,,?
If that thing was turbo powered it would be perfect...IMO

Steve,

That thing minus the wing looks like a street type car.
Amazing that he went so fast on the small tires.
What do we say to the people that want to slow down DR
with the 275s now,,,?
If that thing was turbo powered it would be perfect...IMO

John,

No doubt without the wing and the chute it looks like it could be somebody's daily driver. I don't think anybody including M/T ever expected them to run this fast on the 275's! At this point I don't think there is any easy way for them to slow down DR without destroying the respected classes but at some point you have to wonder where will it end?? I really like this car and as you said with turbo power don't think it could get any better.:cool:

Looks like he is just going for a cruise down the track. Decievingly fast.

Found another video of this amazing ride~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLlk2PFuXFw[/YOUTUBE]

Nice and clean car, with a very respectful driver.
What a cool team!!!