Problem with running rich

amt-type

Ok so this is my problem. About a week ago I switch out my injectors for some 36# and a TT chip. Car ran smooth and fine for a couple of days and now after the week straight of rain it is now running rich and the exhaust is strong. I dont have a scanmaster so I cant put up any numbers. Also for some reason it was idleing dumb high and It seamed to be the valve that goes into the intake on the drivers side that is also connected to the brake booster. Im assuming i pushed it down to far and it was making it idle high. Is that strange or do you think that something else is wrong. Could the idle control valve be going bad. Thanks for any help.

Also found out the cold air tempature sensor is disconnected with some kind of piggy back harness.

Get a scanmaster or something right away to look at what's going on. Start checking for vacuum leaks in the meantime though.

Man the previous owner has so much crappy old things from atr on this car i think its making it act like crap. Gonna remove the ATR spark controller off 2morrow i dont think it works anyway. Ive checked all the vac lines. and Ive replaced all on the vac block but im thinking that I have to small of a hose on the realy big vac line. Also i noticed the charcoal canister is disconected.