Problem with FAST ecm logging

T

tomulrich

I have the FSAT ecm installed on my 436 SBC. I have trouble with the logging . When I try to log I get the loging screen with the appropriate dashboad...but the data lines are straight....they do not move to reflect engine function....when I try to exit out the program it asks me if I would like to save the data log....almost as though it recorded data.....but it doesnt. The only way I can get it to work is if I uninstalll all of the software from my laptop....and then reinstall it. It works fine untill I save a new ecm file(engine parameter change) then it is back to the logging problem described above...I am using the manual trigger.....I have the wide band setup Ihave tried everything.......very frustrating when trying to tune

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
FAST wasnt sure what the problem was

THANKS Tom:confused:

You do have the sensors you wish to log in your dashboard right?

yes they show up on the logging screen with the graph...but the lines are straight.....as in the sensors are not being plotted on the graph.....

Tom,

The current release version of C-Com WP is 1.005. Look in Help/About in the software to see what version you have. Make sure you have the latest version and this will likely cure the problem.

Craig, i bought C-Com WP right after it came out... i have v1.002... is there a way to update to v1.005 without buying the software again?

thanks,
Jeff

Hey Craig, I asked if you could hook me up with the newer version in a previous post. I have 1.000. How about throwing a dog a bone??:D

Originally posted by Craig Smith
Yes, I can take care of you when I get back in the office.

Craig, I'm sure there are more than a few of us that would like the update. Is there plans in the future to allow downloads from the web site if our software is reg??

Thanks

Craig, from what I understand there was a updated data log unit released after the originals, how can I tell if Ive got the latest version ? I spoke with Steve at PRI about this.