Problem with Duttweiler Oiling system

Turbo231

Well I've been working on my stage II for a long time now and I've hit my latest snag. The holes in the oiling plate wont line up with any of my three covers. It looks like the holes are 1/8 to 1/16th off. Any Ideas?

It works on a later, "Metric" front cover. When you say "plate," do you mean a booster plate?

I'm using the real deal, with AN fittings.
I tried it on a std,Metric, and aftermarket cover.
The pump gears hit the edge of the cut out inside.
???

Ahhhh. Now I see what you mean. Hey, it could have been machined wrong. (Stuff happens - I got a JW flexplate from TA, and the bolt pattern was backwards- it only fit facing the wrong way.) Call Kenny's place and get a new one...I'm sure they will make good on it if you bought it direct from them.

The oil pump cover actually hits the block slightly on EVERY one on the back side, and on some it will hit the front cover on one spot that actually will keep the pump from going all the way down and will cause it to "cock" or misallign. I have never put one together using the Dut. pump without having to mill it slightly for clearance, look it over real close , you may find the same thing.
Bill

Ahhh, Bill is right, of course. I had to grind on mine, too. I didn't think you were trying to assemble it with the front cover on the block.

well guys it still wont work on or off the car.??
any Ideas?
Could the pocket the gears go in be located wrong?