probably asked a million times..

jasper23

...But is there some sort of official registry for these cars?
Do we know the situation for many or all of them? Like what percentage are accounted for, wrecked, still driven, sold to foreign buyers, etc.?
just curious

that's a lot of official places to register your GNX.. maybe someone can talk that guy from ASC that was asking for pics of GNX's in one of the other sections to start a "super duper official registry".

It would be nice to have a GNX registry that had 1 - 547 and listed facts or as much information that has been verified plus pictures on as many of the 547 X's as possible.

It would be really nice to have a well documented history on a car that is already a legend and will continue to be a sought after collectible. Will help both buyers and sellers in the future identify exactly what they are getting.

Can someone do this please? :smile:

Trust me, it's coming...

Shortly on the GNXRegistry.ORG website, high-level summary data will be posted on each of the 547. We will indicate whether the car has been accounted for, location, and a few other data points for each. As promised our fellow owners and contributors, absolutely NO detailed history will be shared and NO owner or specific VIN data will be posted or shared, EVER.

Moreover, we have some exciting statistics to share that will be of great interest to this board and to fellow owners who have registered with us.

As soon as it's up, I will get the word out to the board. I assure everyone here that it will be worth the wait.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!