I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I don't think it has anything to do with elitists at this point, but they will get gathered up in all this.

No, this is about voting machines, the one's we count upon to be a square deal. when they show that wasn't the case, then the dominoes will start to fall and you will see many Rat's jumping a sinking ship.

Elitists as in the money handlers and power brokers. Soreass, rockefellers, rothchilds, gates, etc. Basically arresting the whole cfr group would end a lot of this.

Yeah, she's another shit for brains that got re-elected. MN is in the same boat as ny, the 2 big cities control the state.

That's the case nationwide, and it's sad, but it's why our founding fathers saw fit to put in place the Electoral College. Too bad the elitist Dem's don't get the very purpose behind it, but they've always been two bricks short of a load.

The media repots of mutiple lawsuits being thrown out was addressed by Giuliani today. Take a look at the link I posted a few post back.
A nasty reporter ask about the 20 plus law suits and Giuliani said " we've only filed 3 and withdrew 1 because we won"

You can see it at the 2:24:50 mark.
That's why I watch things myself and rarely regurgitate any of the BS you see on the networks. Also he had plenty to say about judges too
WOW! Jenna Ellis tore them a new one!
Sydney was so mad, her voice was cracking.
Rudy's reaction, when the "reporter" replied she was with CNN, was priceless!

Elitists = $$$$ = voting machine corruption.
The machines are manipulated by those with the capabilities, and paid for by the elitists.
Follow the money. It was mentioned in the presser, that money/non-monetary benefits, are being handed out.
Will be interesting to see where the hard drives from Germany end up.
Of course, loss of the chain of security, will provide the opportunity to hack and alter the contents.

This morning the headlines had me all pissed off at Tucker Carlson. Taken at face value they would have you believe that he discredited Sidney Powell’s claims. I didn’t watch last night so I had to go back watch for myself.

My opinion is that the vast majority of the segment was dedicated to the media bias towards yesterdays news conference and about 30 seconds was dedicated to pointing out the fact that she hasn’t presented “ proof of her claims “.

Unbelievable how they take a shred of the truth and twist it.

If the saying "only belief 50% of what you hear" is true .... than there are a lot of questions about the integrity of the election, Joe/Hunter/Burisma, CIA, FBI, Obama Gate, why nobody has shut down Antifa, what is Soros and Hillary's involvement, how many other countries are involved, how deep is the swamp, how many Democrat AND Republican officials are involved in cover-ups.

The biggest problem is that "we" think in terms of what would happen if we break the law. These politicians are operating above the law for decades because of the lack of accountability. Almost like: Let's see what we can get away with.

Of all the freaking clowns out there, Sidney is NOT one of them. The Dominionos may be starting to fall, because that women is no one to be trifled with when it comes to integrity and the law.

By the way, I keep giving money to Kyle Rittenhouse, plan to continue. Poor kid, the circumstances should not happen in a civil society. Good for him for trying to help.
To those who are unaware: He has been released from jail.