prices and availability

[quote=" I miss the good old days of praise the lord and pass the ammunition :)"[/quote]

Funny you said that - we grew up hearing that phrase often. Nowadays you might get arrested for saying that!
'Praise the Lord' and 'Pass the ammunition' are two phrases that might get, ummm, people, upset nowadays.

Praise the Lord and Pass me even more Ammunition! :p

Hey, I just bought 10x 50rd of Fiocchi 9mm for $12.99 from Midway USA. They had a ten box limit.

Clint

I went into a gunshop today and they had one of these posters on the wall but they wouldn't let me photograph it so I pulled this off google. It's funny I never heard this til yesterday and say this today

image-706164163.jpg

That's actually an old recruitment poster from either the Spanish American war or WWI James. It's been doctored but it still holds true.;)

charlief1 said:
That's actually an old recruitment poster from either the Spanish American war or WWI James. It's been doctored but it still holds true.;)

You could always ask Gary . Wasn't he in the Spanish American war?

Or he started it......

I have been buying ammo from. Hurricane ammo. They are reloads but are very good. Been paying 13 for box of 50. 9mm. Shipped to my door

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have been buying ammo from. Hurricane ammo. They are reloads but are very good. Been paying 13 for box of 50. 9mm. Shipped to my door

thanks for the heads up, I am in need of something to shoot, qualifying in July

Sucks that they are all sold out!!

Hey, Everyone..... Check this out. Here is a company that does Bulk Reloads. I found them on FN Forums. I have emailed them and here is there response. They have supplies in stock. If you order today, you will receive your shipping in 45 days. Next month will be raising prices.

So I want to let you know that I just ordered 1000 rds of 45ACP FMJ for $325. Sweet deal.

http://hurricaneammo.com/storefront/index.php?route=common/home

I've got a 5 gallon bucket of .223 brass and wish I could find someone commercial to load it for me. I like loading but my single stage takes forever.:(