price for near new 15x8.5 Convo Pro's

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Anybody care to guess what I might be able to get for a near new pair of Centerline Convo-Pro 15x8.5 wheels.... 3-3/8" BS...

I am running a set of 4 GTA fronts for my driver wheels... and really was thinking about finding a few more of the GTA wheels and mounting a set of DR on another pair of "fronts"... then mounting a set of front runners on a set of narrowed "rears".

What has prompted this... is I had a set of MT 275/50/15 DR on those Convo Pros.... mounted them and took them to the track one time.... was daily driving the car (with GTA wheels) at the time.... before I got to go back to the track... I spun a main bearing..... and my car has been down since July '06.

Well.... the new combo is capable of mid 10's.... and I decided to sell the 275/50 tires to a friend and get me some larger tires.... 275/60's....since MT has been on back order so long... I haven't bought anything.... and the more I think about it.... the more I want my racing wheels to look the same as my street wheels.....

So I am considering selling my convo pro wheels that are almost new....with lug nuts and washers...

What are they worth? (one pair near new 15x8.5 Convo Pro's with lug nuts)

Has anyone taken some GTA rears and narrowed them to like 5" for front runners? I think it would look awesome.

FWIW... the price today on Summit's website is $192.95 ea w/o lug nuts.... and the lug nuts would be $30 - $40 more for 2 set's of 5.....