pressure switch

Miraged

Anybody have the part # for the third gear and forth gear pressure switch?
Thanks
Cliff Wolff

How many you want?

If you will take used ones I got a ton of them.(ie Cheap)
We ck and test every one. I got them new too. Let me know. I am at home or I would post the part number. If still needed tommorrow I will post from work. :D

Thanks but...

Thanks but the reason I need the part # is because the transmission place I have a lifetime warranty won't acknowlege that there are switches in my transmission. So I need the part numbers for proof. According to my warranty, everything in the transmission is covered...so I'm trying to get the switches replaced for free. I'm also trying to get the TCC solenoid replaced too...but that's another story...

1984 Buick Regal T-Type
Cliff Wolff

Your kidding?

If they will not acknowledge you have switches ,,,,Boy.... did you ever screw up and take to the WRONG guy!!!!
I can supply you with all the ammo you need and then some....
Sheesh... No switches.........LOL Must be a non lock up!!! LOL :D
Damn..... This is almost scary.........:(

Tell me about it...

Yes...it is scary...but I've had good service from them for the past 3 years...but there are new people working there now and I think it might be under new management...I only remember one guy there from last year...I wrote them a letter explaining my transmission problem but it pissed them off...they got all defensive saying they've got people working here for 30 years and I'm trying to tell them how to run their business and etc...even through I'm trying help them help me with my problem...I'm supposed to take my car back on the 25th but now I'm having second thoughts...
Cliff Wolff
1984 Buick Regal T-Type

Re: Tell me about it...

Originally posted by Miraged
but there are new people working there now and I think it might be under new management

"Gee Boss, I've always wanted to work on a transmishun." :p

Lot's of luck, Cliff.