Precisions New Entry Level Turbos !!!!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
I am pleased to announce, that Precision Turbo and Engine’s line of Entry Level turbochargers have recently been expanded to include the following new turbochargers. Some of which are excellent, cost efficient options for the Turbo Buick community. I have included a chart that will provide an overview of these new turbocharger options.

ELchart-1.jpg

6365E Entry Level

PTB003-6365.jpg

6665E Entry Level

PTB003-6665.jpg

6868H Entry Level

PTB006-6868.jpg

7268H Entry Level

PTB006-7268.jpg

As with all PTE Entry Level turbochargers, these new units feature a 360* thrust bearing, a journal bearing cartridge and have horsepower ratings from 695 flywheel hp capability to 900 flywheel hp capability. These turbochargers provide the perfect solution, for those who want a high quality product and are on a budget. You get your choice of one of the following turbine housings: Buick 3-bolt .63 or .85 as well as T4 .68, .81, or .96 A/R. You also get your choice of either an E compressor cover or an H compressor cover. (Except on the 7065H, 7068H and the 7268H). These units will also have our 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. Give us a call to have one of our knowledgeable Sales/Technical Reps spec the correct turbocharger for your application.

Patrick

Precision Turbo
Territory 2 Accounts Manager / Sales Tech
219-996-7832

Thanks Pat!!

since these are entry level turbos, am i to ASSume they will fall under the previous ~595 USD pricing structure???

since these are entry level turbos, am i to ASSume they will fall under the previous ~595 USD pricing structure???

Unfortunately no. They have their own price level. You can call us for pricing, or you can send me a PM.

Patrick