Precision's 950HP Front Mount Dimensions?

Never heard of it being called the 950HP IC. Do they have another one? Anyway, it is alot narrower thaan the radiator. About the same width as the opening in the grill, maybe an inch narrower.

Me either, but that's what is posted on their site..... :cool:

"Buick Front Mount 950-Hp "

Unless you plan on making well over 1K HP that intercooler is overkill. A racing friend of mine runs the "600 HP" intercooler and has made over 775 WHP on it with very low charge temps.

Thanks guys, I got the dimensions from someone finally. Looks like it will be a perfect fit for me. :)

It is approx 14.25 inches tall, 26.75 inches wide, and 4.5 inches thick.

I am going to be using one of these on my 2001 Ford Lightning. I am putting twin Precision 61 turbos on a built 5.4L 32V engine. I am planning for about 800 RWHP so this IC should do the trick. :D

49-blues said:
Why not just go with a powerstroke intercooler? probably a bolt in.

I thought about that, but I'm pretty sure the PS IC probably won't support 800+ RWHP.

I believe Nick Micale is using one that he used to run a 9.57- got to be close to that 800 rwhp and Banks Engineering also has a upgraded intercooler for the powerstroke thats atleast 125 horsepower more than the stock powerstroke intercooler.