Precision Turbo Front Mount Intercooler Pipes New Overstock

PTE Pete

Guys, we do have some New Old Stock intercooler pipes available for the Front Mount Intercooler that we had discontinued a few years back. We have (10) pieces of the Throttle body side pipe (part number PIN055-1005) and (21) pieces of the turbo side intercooler pipe for internal wastegate (part number PIN055-1006) in stock. We are out of stock for the external gate wastegate pipe and will not be getting anymore of any of them. Either one will be $100 + shipping.

Get them while they last! Call 219-996-7832 for your today.

Pete is Precision Turbo planning on making a New style Front Mount Intercooler in the Future.

Pete can you describe what the difference is between the internal & external wastegate IC pipes?
Better yet could you upload a photo showing them side by side?

Pete can you describe what the difference is between the internal & external wastegate IC pipes?
Better yet could you upload a photo showing them side by side?
X2 .I will be in for one of each how much for two shipped or if we can meet up somewhere? pm me or email me . Thanks Steve and Dawn

Guys, the Internal Wastegate pipe comes out of the turbo and bends 90 degrees down. The external one is for clocking your compressor housing down at a 45 or so degree angle.
Pretty simple, if you're running an internal "terry houston" / stock style wastegate, you use these pipes PETE is selling.
If you're running an external WG you can still use it, you just can't clock the compressor housing down.

Guys, the Internal Wastegate pipe comes out of the turbo and bends 90 degrees down. The external one is for clocking your compressor housing down at a 45 or so degree angle.
Pretty simple, if you're running an internal "terry houston" / stock style wastegate, you use these pipes PETE is selling.
If you're running an external WG you can still use it, you just can't clock the compressor housing down.

Perfect description

Thx Frank.......

Pete ,Do you guys still have any mounts for the intercooler laying around? I need all four. I will take the pipes. one of each if you want call me 847-878-2689. your number is in my old phone and its dead

I just ordered a set of these pipes today. FYI I was told by Pete that he only has 1 pipe left for the throttle body side and a few turbo side. Get yours while you can.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app