Precision Turbo & Engine-Big Stuff 3 Special

PTE Pete

Starting now, Precision Turbo & Engine is offering the Big Stuff Gen 3 SEFI Plug & play system for the 86-87 Buick GN owners.

Features & Benefits are...............
Individual Fuel/Timing Cylinder Control*2 Step Launch Control Closed Loop Boost Control*Secondary Fuel Pump Control for Alky for 7th & 8th Injectors*Separate Lock & Unlock Curves for TCC Engagement in 3rd & 4th Gear*AC Request*WOT A/C Cutout*Seamless Decel Shutoff*Internal Data Logging 50 Samples/sec 10-Bit Resolution

Plus 3 Bar Map Sensor & your choice of 6 (55,65,75,84LB Injectors)

All for the great low price of $1839.00 (Plus Shipping)

*Turbo Shaft Speed optional*

Call Precision Turbo & Engine today to order 219-996-7832.

NOTE *Please allow 2 weeks for delivery based on volume of orders*

The Turbo Shaft Speed sensor and machining cost would be $799.00.And only journal bearing turbos can use this option. :biggrin:

Free BS3 Software

Just wanted to let you guys know........You can goto www.precisionturbo.net and click on the BS3 Free Software Offer,fill it out,and recieve a copy of the real BS3 software & instructions.

I think it would help you get familiar with how the BS3 works and see all the features & benefits.It even has a real data log & program for you to scroll through. :D

Pete

Alky kit?

Pete, do you a preference of Alky kit for the BS3? How difficult to program for Alky? :confused:

The BS3 can controll a 7th or 8th injector verses RPM,and you calculate the duty cycle.Also it turns on the pump for the alky when you reach the set TPS setting you chose.

It also works well with any of the Alky systems out there for the buick.

Pete

Thanks Pete, enjoyed talking today. Expect lots of question when I take delivery of Harry's car! I mean my new GN... :D

Hi Guys!

Anyone check out the website and get a BS3 software demo disk.

Anybody have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Pete :biggrin:

Hi Pete, I got it, but I cant install it. I get an error that says "the system file is not suitable to run DOS and Windows applications". I got Windows XP. I was going to try another PC.

Rubes

Hi Rubes,

Should'nt be a issue,I just tried one aqain and sent a bunch out no problem.

Try a different PC like you said.If its still a problem let me know.You can also install it in your D: drive and right click on open and it should work that way also.

Pete

Hi Guys,

Anyone have any questions?Would like to hear some feedback of what you thought of the software?Would by more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Get them while there hot,have two left,but more are comming!

Pete