Precision SLIC Parts

Looking for the mounting hardware for a Precision SLIC for the passenger side, if for some reason someone may have this stuff, let me know...thanks

Domenic,
I may have the large bracket for the top, and maybe the post at the bottom ... Let me dig around tonite and see if I still have those parts ...
John A, Turbohh

Dominic,
I may have the large bracket for the top, and maybe the post at the bottom ... Let me did around tonite and see if I still have those parts ...
John A, Turbohh

Domenic,
I found them, but they've been to war, LOL (see first two pix). I ran them on my car for a while, and then pulled the motor for a rebuild. At that time, I purchased new brackets from PTE, and rethought how they mounted to the engine. I wound up using a piece of stainless all-thread to make studs for the top, and had a new bottom post made out of a short length of Al rod. I also had a flat for a wrench machined on it so I could tighten it up good. The last three pics show what I ended up with with the brackets mounted on the motor hanging off the engine stand, before I put it back in the car. It helped to dry-fit the IC and brackets off the car to make sure stuff was straight and level. The parts I have left over are the first design brackets I think. I know one end of my Al post has had the threads stripped some, so it would need at least a heli-coil put in, or tapped for a larger fastener. Also, it has mechanics pliers teeth marks on it, as it loosened up due to the crummy threads etc. Happy to send you the parts for price of shipping if you think they'll help. PM me your shipping addy and how big a hurry you're in. Honestly, I'd look into getting new brackets from PTE if they're still available. If nothing else, you could use mine as a pattern to have better ones made. Let me know ... I think there's a thread in Engines building I contributed to that discusses some of the issues with PTE SLIC brackets ...
John A, Turbohh

Posted the same pic twice ... Here's the pic from the bottom I meant post ....