Precision Instruments Cluster...

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
For sale is a Precision Instruments Gauge cluster with 8 VDO Cockpit (White) Gauges...This cluster was in a car I bought to part out,There is no boost gauge in the cluster...The gauges are speedo,Tach,Oil Pressure,Water Temp,Oil temp,Pyrometer,fuel level and Fuel pressure.

Cluster is complete,everything is included to bolt it in and go...I priced the Boost gauge,it is $39 dollars or so from Jeggs.

$800 Takes it...Paypal ok,you add the fees.

cluster2.jpg

panel.jpg

Interested, pending questions, is it for a digital dash harness or analog? Condition of outer trim and acrylic cover?

added pictures showing the rear of the cluster,a crack in the plastic(In the back,Doesnt affect mounting or strength of the cluster when mounted) the sensors,And I tried to get some better shots of the outer trim and Acrylic front.

I will pass to next in line, nice unit, good luck with sale and thanks for info on cluster, rob

I will pass on the cluster interested if the price was around 500 shipped.
Ok...if I was to ever see one for 500 shipped,I will be the first to snap it up....It will go to eBay Friday..won't have a problem selling it ,or getting my price for it.

thanks shawn , its going to look great in my new project
will get the layout like my 86 PI dash

DSCF0016.JPG