Precision Front Mount Intercooler

Gnx6

I just pulled out my Precision front mount intercooler from my car. It probably has 5000 miles on it if that since I put it in back in 06. The Charge pipe to the throttle body has an Alky Nozzle in it and a TiAL blow off valve which are both included. (The alky nozzle could easily be capped off it you don't use it but why wouldn't you?) I left the Alky nozzle in because I used tons of thread locker on it so I know it won't come out in one piece. The blow off valve Has the non painted spring so it will not leak and will not fire unless you do a full throttle lift at 20 psi. There are no dents on the lower pipes and only the typical scuff on the main charge pipe from the hood liner. The intercooler was $900 and the blow off valve was $250. I would like to get $800 for it which includes all couplers, clamps and all the hardware. Shipping will be probably $50 but give me $30 and we'll call it good.

Attachments

• Intercooler (1).JPG
    Intercooler (1).JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Intercooler (2).JPG
    Intercooler (2).JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 650
  • Intercooler (4).JPG
    Intercooler (4).JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 647
  • Intercooler (5).JPG
    Intercooler (5).JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 664
  • Intercooler (6).JPG
    Intercooler (6).JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 648
  • Intercooler (7).JPG
    Intercooler (7).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 636
  • Intercooler (8).JPG
    Intercooler (8).JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 625
Sure, I will sell for 700 without the valve but keep in mind the flange is welded to the charge pipe.

That's a great deal for some top notch parts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How much for the pipe's not the front mount intercooler?

Sorry, I am selling intercooler as a complete package, not willing to part out with the exception of the valve.

Scott is a honest guy and doesn't have junk.
Buy in confidence if this is what you are looking for.

$700 For Intercooler, pipes and couplers, no blow off valve. Alky Nozzle included!

New price, 675!!! Same as above, Alky nozzle included, no blow off valve.

Yup, blow off valve is still available with it. I ordered a new valve with the wrong spring so I have not gotten around to fixing my new valve. The spring in the valve I am selling with intercooler is perfect. Wish I had just left it alone.. DOH!

I am also interested on the complete package. If possible can you call me at your earliest convenience 3132155774

Ok, so here's the scoop. I bought a new Blow Off Valve and Intercooler and put it into my car. What I did not know was that I bought the wrong BOV spring for the new valve. I had to put the old valve on the car to make everthing work. Since theredidn't seem to be much interest originally I figured I would deal with it later. I just called extremepsi.com and ordered te correct spring for my new valve. Here is the slight catch. This weekend Oct 12&13 I am going on a 2 day drive. Oct 22 & 23rd I need to drive the car and Nov 2nd there is this:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...i-push-it-for-how-long-airport-runway.386026/

As soon as I get the new valve spring put in I can release the items for sale. I should have everything resolved by next week. If you want to pay in advance to ensure you get it, that's fine. I can even ship the intercooler right away.. You have my word as a long time TB.com member that I will pull the damn valve off of the car if I didn't fix it by nov 3rd and ship it.

Just want to be honest so everyone who is interested knows why I have suddenly become hesitant to sell. I'm not, just need the car to run... :)

ok that cool... since it will not be ready for shipping till nov. Would you consider taking a deposit on everything...

Hi Scott,
Just Wondering what the status of your intercooler is? Has it been officially spoken for yet? Let me know as I currently run a nice stretched SLIC, but have been considering upgrading to a front mount. Thanks,
Tom

Just want to give a thumbs up for this seller. I've bought several things from him and have never been disappointed with the transactions. Fast shipping and as advertised items. Nice guy too. Haha. Glws , Joel

TT86montecarlo is first
King moneybanks is 2nd although I have not heard anything from him...
TurboTom72 is 3rd
I have sent a PM to tt86montecarlo, awaiting a reply. Thanks everyone.

Just to be clear to everyone to avoid any confusion the price reduction to $675 was for the intercooler only with no valve. I reduced the price cause I thought nobody wanted it without the valve (Which I was right) Original price with shipping with valve was 830. I will do it for 805 to honor the price reduction shipped since I made it sound confusing.