Precision 70GTQ Turbo

I see alot of stuff posted that aint moving , ill stuff the housing with $100 bills that may work :rolleyes:

IMG_0536.jpg

A little math here , my worst subject but......AN4 fitting&cap $10 Brand new HVD actuator $60 with a new turbo $89 with out . brand new oil line $36 ........$89+36+10=$135 so deduct that from $800 =$665 now deduct the shipping prob around 30-40$ lets say $35 now your at $630 for a as new as used gets Precision 70GTQ $800 shipped to the 48 USA for all that come on might as well bolt on a biger turbo before the oil runs out :rolleyes: :D

Not big math fans i see .....Someone please buy this ....im starting to get ideas about a Squires turbo systems type build for My Trailblazer SS using it ............, still have a 5 inch exhaust for my Powerstroke not installed in a box in the garage :rolleyes:

Still avail .............. after seeing a frustrated members post about the bolts needed being bigger than his stock hardware i would like to mention that i am including the studs and nuts for this turbo , this along with the Above mentioned extras (actually i was going to throw them in anyway but now im publicly announcing it ), the only thing i could offer next is to hold your hand as you bolt it up or ill just do it for you :D