Precision 6870 Gen2 CEA

I think the idea of using new and bigger is centered around running lower back pressure with very little impact on spoolup / transient characteristics. It would be sweet to have 1:1 boost/back ratio with a turbo that still spooled up quick

I think the idea of using new and bigger is centered around running lower back pressure with very little impact on spoolup / transient characteristics. It would be sweet to have 1:1 boost/back ratio with a turbo that still spooled up quick
the 6266 CEA gen II is another option.... doesn't make quite as much hp as the 6466 but I'm sure it spools quicker and mite b better suited for the street

I have the 6266 Gen II and a stock torque convertor. Although I eventually want to get a PTC 9.5" from Dusty I find my current setup to be very street-able. I guess its all personal preference and probably the fact that I've never driven turbo car that had instant spool. I doubt that I'll ever outgrow the potential of this turbo even if/ when I do a rebuild / heads/ cam. Especially considering the data Bison has shown on the 6265

As a PTE vendor I decided to check with them about the housing and was told they are in the works and "should" be available for sale in 1-2 weeks. Just a FYI......

If anyone needs anything from PTE, PM me for pricing.

Wow, I was told 'no Buick' when I called last year. They must have had enough people demanding one. :)

it was always part of the plan but the turbine housing had to be done and the 71 wheels had to be used up

This is great news. I have found the turbo for my new combo. :) But first I'll need 120# injectors and a laundry list of other supporting items. Wish I could find someone who can build me a cage already.

This is great news. I have found the turbo for my new combo. :) But first I'll need 120# injectors and a laundry list of other supporting items. Wish I could find someone who can build me a cage already.
I can't wait to see someone run it hard.. That's a 1100hp turbo. But as bison says turbos make mass flow so hope you build can swallow what that sweet turbo will flow:) good luck keep up posted