Prayers for our MILITARY..........

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
Grant, Tyler and anyone else in the military, you are in my prayers for our upcoming war next week.;)

thanx a bunch, that means a lot to us....pleasing to know some people are still thinking of us...unlike the current media frenzy on anti-US propaganda

Dan

talking to you guys got me threw 6 monthe sin the high desert of afghanistan, and you guys will be with me in the next game of copper jacketed paintball, gota love the information age. i flew many american flags on my helicopter in afghan, i need to take a turbobuick banner on this trip, show iraq how we do it in the states.
Grant

Many thanks to all you guys for the sacrifices you endure to protect us all. Don't let anyone tell you that all of us here in CA are part of the Hollywood fruitcake patrol. There are lots of right thinking people here that support you 100%. Fire up those towel-wrappers and get back home safe! Grant, maybe someone can print up a big ole Power 6 decal for your helicopter? :) Hell, if you'll put it on your bird and take a picture of it with you and your crew I'll pay for the decal and send it to you! Take care.

we paint the big yellow smily face on the bottom of our helicopter rescue door, i am going to put a power 6 on mine for this trip, and it will be a kodak moment for sure.
Grant

keep us posted....................

and lay a pic of that helicopter here in the forum Grant.:D

May God bless and protect you great folks. Screw the media and whiny butts that hate this country. Go take care of business and come home safe.

WATCH YOURSELF OUT THERE GUYS.........THOSE OF US WHO CARE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY ARE ALL THINKING ABOUT YOU. YOU MAKE US PROUD TO BE AMERICANS. STAY SAFE! GOOD LUCK!

Thank you

I may be new, and I may drive a Mustang :rolleyes: but atleast we have one thing in common. Thanks for your support. As it stands now, my unit just sent some hardware and people to the region. I dint get to go since I am transferring to a new unit. But I am sure to be there soon when all hell breaks loose. Thanks again.

stanggt00, your on the cool list too man, thanks for your service. You guys watch your backs out there, and make sure you get back to drive the gn or stang again, whatever the case may be. Givem hell guys.

God bless all of you guys. Ya'll got ballz.
Rip 'em a new one, and take care of yourselves.

Steve

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Grant, Tyler and anyone else in the military, you are in my prayers for our upcoming war next week.;)

A little too late for Grant & Tyler. As well as Washington, Jackson, Roosevelt, etc...