Powerstroke Intercooler How To Install

87gn/92ty

Just curious as to how hard or easy this is to install, I have a intercooler from a Power Stroke, and was wondering how hard this is to put in, I have the motor our of the car so I am thinking now might be the easiest time. Any help or those who have these giving their input would be great.

Mike

Been there done that...It is not that hard to do, pull the front header panel, trim the headlamphigh beam buckets, cut 2 3 1/2" holes for the plumbing and get the proper bends a;ong with IC hose...

I have done it in the past and would not do it again..To much cutting on one of these for me....

87gn/92ty said:
Just curious as to how hard or easy this is to install, I have a intercooler from a Power Stroke, and was wondering how hard this is to put in, I have the motor our of the car so I am thinking now might be the easiest time. Any help or those who have these giving their input would be great.

Mike

If you want some great pictures and tech feel free to call me, I just got done doing it and can give you some tips that will make it A LOT EASIER. 651-775-9260. It's my cell call anytime.

Brandon

Powerstroke vs. Precision question...

I was wondering if a Powerstroke intercooler was more or less efficient that a Precision front-mount? Does someone know?
thanks!

Claude. :)