Powermaster Rebuild Ques?

turbopwer

I currently am running a vacuum brake system but I love the old powermaster system. I have an opportunity to get a powermaster unit with new accumulator ball from a guy around the corner from me that sold his GN. He said the new accumulator did not fix the problem so he switched like most do. My question is is what should I offer for it and where can I get a rebuild kit for it minus the ball because its new. Its just sitting on his garage floor. He did giv me a great deal on a 2.1 scanmaster for $75:cool:

I currently am running a vacuum brake system but I love the old powermaster system.
What's the attraction to the powermaster? Is it the fact that when it's working perfectly is sucks or the fact that it could fail at anytime sending you into the car stopped ahead of you?
Just curious!

If your going to show the car its nicer to have the PowerMaster on it. If racing leave the Vaccum system in. He should give you the PowerMaster for free if you bought his car. Since he paid probably about $150 for the Ball I would give him $100.00 the Power Master cores are worth around $75.00 if you wind up junking it. Your going to need the brake pedal to for the power master. It not the same as the one currently in your car.