Powermaster Core's, Grills and Tail light bezels

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
2 Powermaster Core's $120 each...shipped.

powermaster.JPG

1987 Chrome Grill. Daily Driver. Some pitting on the chrome. Never painted. $140 shipped.

87chrome.JPG

84-86 Grill. Grill has unequal sized fins. Chrome is not in good shape at the top. Definitely not show quality. See reflection of camera in close-up picture. Could be painted all black like many people do. I believe this grill was originally an "all chromed" grill. $80 shipped.

84-86.JPG

84-86.1.JPG

84-86 Grill. All fins are the same size and thickness. I think this was an original black grill....not 100% sure. It's in nice shape. The chrome shines pretty darn good. See reflection of camera in picture. Needs a good cleaning. One chipped spot on the bottom near the bumper (see pic). $140 shipped.

84--86.JPG

84--86 (2).jpg

84-86 (3).jpg

Chrome Tail Light Bezels. Daily Driver. Some pitting. Not broken. Not trophy winning show quality. $140 for both...shipped.

84-87reartailbezels.JPG

NOTE: Center bar of tail light bezel is TEXTURED. This is not extreme pitting you're seeing.

84-87reartailbezels1.JPG

Yes, the person is suppose to get it tomorrow... Monday Feb 27th. Gotta update that thread.

They are non-working cores. I've had them for many years and forget what each ones were actually doing when I removed them.

Kirbans will give you$100 for the powermaster in a credit:cool:

Kevin

Trying to get rid of TR parts and cars....not wanting to trade for more parts.o_O Thanks for the tip anyway.:)