Powermaster Brake Conversion

Dino1

I have 5 more of the vacume brake conversions ready to ship. Demand has been good, sold 8 of them in the past week. This kit is complete nothing needed but some basic hand tools and some brake fluid to get the job done. Vacume booster with master cylinder, brake pedal, vacume line with vacume filter, and a "T" to tie it into your PCV valve vacume line.

Get rid of the Powermaster and stop dumping money into it. For less than the price of an accumulator ball you can fix it for good.

150.00 shipped to your door.
180.00 w/rebuilt M/C

I can do all new booster w/rebuilt M/C for 250.00 shipped as well.

Attachments

• 100_1520 (Medium).jpg
    100_1520 (Medium).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 464
  • 100_1521 (Medium).jpg
    100_1521 (Medium).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 463
  • 100_1522 (Medium).jpg
    100_1522 (Medium).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 100_1523 (Medium).jpg
    100_1523 (Medium).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 461
What's the $150 kit? Just pulled MC/Booster not rebuilt? Not sure if I'm following 100%, I'm ready to do the conversion and need a kit :)

Ok my Buick now has a garage and I can do this job (well I have the will and the garage, the skill well, we'll see). Just the basic $150 kit, feel free to pm me your paypal and pertinent info and let's get 'er done :D

Buyer beware !!! Item says "all new booster" its not!!!

BOUGHT THIS KIT: (all new booster w/rebuilt M/C for 250.00 shipped as well. ) AND RECEIVED RE-MANUFACTURED BOOSTER. RIPPED ME OFF $70.00 . I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE $180.00 KIT. THE MECHANIC I HAD INSTALL IT INFORMED ME AFTER IT WAS INSTALLED THAT IT WASN'T NEW. SELLER SAID SEND IT BACK FOR REFUND KNOWING IT WAS ON THE CAR. (REAL CUTE) WOULD NOT REIMBURSE ME.

If the parts were not to your likeing.... Then why did you have them installed? I refunded you the money for the M/C because you needed something different than what I was selling. Then I offered to refund you "ALL" your money back, all I wanted was the parts back. If you did not like what you got then why did you not send them back? I make good on all my transactions, you just want something for nothing, no partial refunds, it all or nothing. How much better does it get than all your money refunded. If I give you a partial...and you get to keep the parts, how is that a fair deal. You must think I make a lot of money on these, I only offer a good part at a fair price, and I stand behind it.

I -finally- did my conversion this weekend. Everything seems to be A-OK and my brakes are now great and hopefully will be much more reliable from now on!

George you have a PM. I will be selling these again very soon. I will start a new thread when I get them ready to sell.