Powerlogger

RossGN

Got this with a TTA I just purchased. I'm used to my trusty old Turbolink, so I don't need it. $200.00 shipped

I know what you mean. I've been using Direct Scan for 7 years. As laptops and parts become harder to find to support it, I don't look forward to the change.

Make sure you get all the parts with it like the Scanmaster 2.2 chip and the analog input block with cable. Software is available on our tech board
Mike

I know, Frank....my laptop that I use with my Turbolink weighs 700lbs, takes 17 hours to boot up and has a battery life of 38 seconds.

paypal sent dont count me out so quick next time we are on different time zones. thanks

I know what you mean. I've been using Direct Scan for 7 years. As laptops and parts become harder to find to support it, I don't look forward to the change.
I was used to my Direct Scan as well...The more I use this Power Logger and learn about it the more I like it though...

I'll send payment when I get home today. pm me your # when u get a chance. it is complete correct? scanmaster update chip

Rossgn I dont know whats up but I got a confirmation by paypal on my payment sent to you on monday.

Sorry cmac....nothing ever received by my Paypal acct. You may want to contact paypal if you got some sort of confirmation.