powerlogger ##@#@

f117v6

cant seem to get it running of coarse not to handy with computers just like all the other posts i have checked trying to figure this beeeeeeeeping thing out had direct scan and set up and installed myself with on problems, so figured this would be no problem installed the software etc. to the letter many times clicked f8 nothing.after #3 on installation page never asks for a driver to choose.tried going on full throttle to ask question still waiting for email to open my acct.one of the replys to a problems close to mine says to manual driver installation tried and computer says inf can not install files this way? any help would be very thankful. that way i dont have to pick up all the parts from laptop after i smash it in driveway:eek:

First off what OS do you have (XP Vista, ...)?
Either one this should work:
Click Start--> Settings-->Control Panel Or just Start--> Control Panel
Double click System.
Click the hardware tab then Device Manager or just Device manager and continue
Look to see if there is any thing with a ! in a yellow triangle.
If there is post back what it is. The device maybe unknown from a previous install attempt.

the confirmation email is sent right away, if you do not get it check you sapm filter, if it is not there send me an email with your user name and log on email so i can find it for you
Mike