Powerlogger - settings to log fuel pressure

russgoodman

I posted this on the full throttle tech board for Bob as well....probably a little more traffic on here so I thought I'd throw it out here

I just picked up a transducer setup from Julio to log my fuel pressure. Its the same one he uses to log the alky pressure. What do I need to input in my ini file to make it read correctly, and is it a 100psiA or B or C or whatever? It runs 5 v off the map sensor. 0-100 psi = 0-5v ?? I don't want to screw this part up - I need it to be accurate because I have a feeling my pump may be going out. Thanks all.

I posted this on the full throttle tech board for Bob as well....probably a little more traffic on here so I thought I'd throw it out here

I just picked up a transducer setup from Julio to log my fuel pressure. Its the same one he uses to log the alky pressure. What do I need to input in my ini file to make it read correctly, and is it a 100psiA or B or C or whatever? It runs 5 v off the map sensor. 0-100 psi = 0-5v ?? I don't want to screw this part up - I need it to be accurate because I have a feeling my pump may be going out. Thanks all.

can you get the sensor details?

Like:

.25v = 0 psi

4.75v = 100 psi

Then, put them in the inifile, and then select your entry via the selector on the F3 page. (edit the ini file with the PLC program NOT running)

[CustomAnalog4]
CustomAnalog4Name=AlkyPressure
CustomAnalog4LongName=Alcohol Injection Pressure
CustomAnalog4Tag=ALKY
CustomAnalog4GaugeMin=0
CustomAnalog4GaugeMax=100
CustomAnalog4GraphMin=0
CustomAnalog4GraphMax=100
CustomAnalog4MinValue=0
CustomAnalog4MaxValue=100
CustomAnalog4MinVolt=0.25
CustomAnalog4MaxVolt=4.75