Powerlogger & SD chip Installed

NO1B4ME

I thought I would post some info. from my installation of the 'PowerLogger" and the "TurboTweak " SD chip. WOW !!!! all I can say .... I should of done this last year, anyways the installation went smooth, both the PowerLogger and the SD chip, everything correlates with the stand alone units ( Innovate LC-1/XD-16) and the non-grounded K-type TC with the EGT ampilifier, so far everything is BANG ON... I just took my time and did a clean install, FINALLY the MAF is gone !!:biggrin: :biggrin:
"Black Krack" started right up on the first crank,and went to a smooth idle, just want to say a "BIG THANKS" for making a GREAT product....Eric Marshall for the TurboTweak SD chip and Bob and Mike for the "PowerLogger".
I attached a pic of how I did the "PowerLogger" I/O connection block behing the glove box door utilizing wire markers for easier troubleshooting if needed, now I will work on cleaning up the factory wiring mess the same way.The blue wiring bundle will be removed tomorrow this was from a DFI install that is now removed.
Powerlogger.jpeg

Mind telling us what all them wires do?

Ive been tinkering on 2 cars back and forth, doing the sd setup with powerlogger and plx wideband

BW

I have the 6.0 WB tracking chip in mine... with the powerlogger and LM1

I was considering the SD chip, but was worried about tuning issues.

Let us know how she works ! :D

I want to do the 6.0 next. I would like to see the SD chip being tuned to see how much it takes. That would be great to go mafless.

I really like the SD and lm1 combo. Its real simple to tune it idles better and spools faster than the 5.6 chip that I had before.