PowerLogger and LC1 ????

I just installed an LC1 WB unit on my car and have a few questions.
the LC1 i have does NOT have a gauge with it so all my readings will be off of the scanmaster and PL.
on the PL's Configurations page i set the Wide Band input to = LC1, Smoothing = none, volts = didn't change anything.

i connected the Brown wire from the LC1 to the PL's L1 input.

with the car running the wide band reading stays unmoved at 7.36

i don't have that stupid serial to USB adopter cable so i can directly see what the LC1 is doing or not doing.
But i did read on the LC1 manual that the preset settings on the Brown wire out are "Analog output two is setup as 0V = 7.35 AFR and 5V = 22.39"

Yes once i get the Wire for the LC1 i will check to make sure that the settings are all good.

thanks for any input you guys can offer.

Well, it certainly sounds like that wire is dead. Have you tried reading that wire with a volt meter? Do you know how the other analog wire is set up? Have you tried hooking it to the PL to see if it has an output?

Aren't LC1's friendly?? :rolleyes:

Well, it certainly sounds like that wire is dead. Have you tried reading that wire with a volt meter? Do you know how the other analog wire is set up? Have you tried hooking it to the PL to see if it has an output?

Aren't LC1's friendly?? :rolleyes:

I only tried the brown wire.
I will try to check the brown wire with the meter tomorrow.

I think you can all so see the output with the Logworks software through the serial port.

I think you can all so see the output with the Logworks software through the serial port.

i just ordered a "Serial to USB" adapter cable as this junk only comes with serial and mini stereo connections:mad:
and my Laptop doesn't have a serial inputs.
the wire should be here by Friday:D

i didn't get a chance to check the brown wire's out put i'll try to get to it tomorrow
thanks for your help guys.