powerlogger and ecm

1) how long have you had it?
2) did you buy it new or used?
3) do you have any pics of both the ecm/cables and powerlogger thanks.

Then i will send an offer.

i have had it less than a year, bought used, I never installed, getting rid of car. No pics of usb cable but attached one of the rest of stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 189
There should be 2 cables, black usb & white Ps2 cable
then there's a terminal block for inputs, Are they in the package also?

If so, meaning if all of everything thats in the pics, & the 3 items mentioned above are included, then let me know & my offer is $200 for everthing shipping included.. You could ship everything in a Flat rate Priority Mail box for like $9.99 i think plus a buck or two for ins. or delivery conformation.

Once again, let me know. If all of the criteria is met then my offer is-- $200 shipped.

Let me know b4 tommorow 12/23/09 please as im going to try another route if this doesnt fall through; Im just trying to get and give a clear understanding and if anything else let me know what you do or you do not have that i requested thanks.

There should be 2 cables, black usb & white Ps2 cable
then there's a terminal block for inputs, Are they in the package also?

If so, meaning if all of everything thats in the pics, & the 3 items mentioned above are included, then let me know & my offer is $200 for everthing shipping included.. You could ship everything in a Flat rate Priority Mail box for like $9.99 i think plus a buck or two for ins. or delivery conformation.

Once again, let me know. If all of the criteria is met then my offer is-- $200 shipped.

Let me know b4 tommorow 12/23/09 please as im going to try another route if this doesnt fall through; Im just trying to get and give a clear understanding and if anything else let me know what you do or you do not have that i requested thanks.

there could be a second cable, in a bag and looked like a long black and white one, may be two.. and there is something in the bag with the 2.2 chip, think it had a bunch of little screws in it, will check Wed.. 230 shipped..

Well If so, check tommorow and if it has the term. block which should be blue with screws and 2 seperate blk & wht cables and the ecm/disc/logger ,everything I will split the difference of your asking price $250 and my offer $200 and meet you half way $225 Paypal. shipped.
Im such a nickle and dimer.. you have to be in this hard economy:tongue:My 13yr old daughter is already tellin me " dad stop buying parts for the car & get my braces":eek: I said ok baby no problem, consider it done.:redface:

Let me know by 2morrow dude either way thanks.

I get off @3pm so i'll check your message & be ready to send by 4pm if you decide to follow through pending the previous terms /conditions then PM me your Paypal address. thx.

Well If so, check tommorow and if it has the term. block which should be blue with screws and 2 seperate blk & wht cables and the ecm/disc/logger ,everything I will split the difference of your asking price $250 and my offer $200 and meet you half way $225 Paypal. shipped.
Im such a nickle and dimer.. you have to be in this hard economy:tongue:My 13yr old daughter is already tellin me " dad stop buying parts for the car & get my braces":eek: I said ok baby no problem, consider it done.:redface:

Let me know by 2morrow dude either way thanks.

I get off @3pm so i'll check your message & be ready to send by 4pm if you decide to follow through pending the previous terms /conditions then PM me your Paypal address. thx.

has the block, says powerlogger i/o connection, blue w/ screws..two cables, one black usb and other grayish with round connetion like a keyboard would have.. cd is there , looks like a copy but put it in and has all kinds of stuff for the powerlogger on it..paypal is JLNEL2@yahoo.com, 225 takes it, Happy Holidays!