Powered or non Regal Doors

buizila

GO TIBE !!!!!
Looking for a pair of powered or non-powered Regal doors "ROT FREE" please. 81-87 Regal/Grand National or 81-88 Cutlass Supreme. Just need the doors so if they are bare that would be great. Can contact me if you'd like at my shop at 440-953-1995.
Thanks again,
Vinnie

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Can you send me a few pics particularly of the bottoms and a price?

After your done with all the offers, I have a pair w/ power & clean windows off a Florida car (87 Limited w blue int. working & clean) Please reply if interested..................

After your done with all the offers, I have a pair w/ power & clean windows off a Florida car (87 Limited w blue int. working & clean) Please reply if interested..................
Hi Blesie,would like some good pics of the bottom and inside of the doors around the weatherstrips and a price. You can pm or email me if you'd like. Appreciate you contacting me

Be a while as car is trailered & will have to unload to get pics...... hear some pics from outside............

Attachments

• 87 Regal and parts (8).jpg
    87 Regal and parts (8).jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 87 Regal and parts (14).jpg
    87 Regal and parts (14).jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 87 Regal and parts (15).jpg
    87 Regal and parts (15).jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 87 Regal and parts (13).jpg
    87 Regal and parts (13).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 13
Hope the pics are ok, if interested please PM me for price before going any further.....

I just need to see behind the bottom weatherstripping. They like to rot out where the weatherstrip starts to run up the door before the lower hinge. If all that is solid shot me a price