Power Tour Pics from BG.

How in the heck does the driver of Frankincuda see?
John

Camera in the hood scoop, he looks at the screen on the right side of the interior.:biggrin: Actually you do the pro street duck and weave. My Chevelle had the blower and scoop sticking thru the hood and wasn't bad when you were on a straight road but if you are on a winding and hilly road you are screwed. One I thing I don't miss about having a pro street car.

If you see a white grand caravan with a kansas dealer tag, it is my mother and father and aunt. They started out in a cream colored fury wagon but it dropped two cylinders in illinois and they limped it about a third of the way home where I met them with a minivan on a truck and trailer late monday night. It made our problems we had in 08 look trivial but they refused to drop out of the longhaul.

My neighbor who owns Bonspeed is there with a vette and a tahoe.
Big Bonspeed stickers across the windshields.

I think he would have more fun if he wasn't working.

Maybe next year I might do it.

Ok so the 1st photo is no way at airport, but what is in the little red s10?

Excellent Photos! Thanks for sharing.

Ok so the 1st photo is no way at airport, but what is in the little red s10?

Excellent Photos! Thanks for sharing.

The first pic is where Lee Thompson, Mike Schwab, and John Bruce all met up to start the tour...........the red s-10 is a friend of theirs, it's powered by a sbc.

Is that Scotts buick? If so I would have thought the cob webs would have kept the turbo from turning.

Leo and I knocked the cob webs off it a couple times : ) Cruise-in down at my exit tomorrow evening Rusty..Big one, usually about 200 cars. Held at in the Target parking lot.

Some good pics, thanks! Seems like alot of "dub city" cars...

K.

This was my last day on the tour.. I went to the Vette Museum afterwards than headed home. :frown: (personal reasons) Maybe next year I'll stay on the long haul like I intended to for this year.