Power Tour Anyone?

Gbody5

Stuck in the 80's
I just got my GN out for the summer and am going to take it to SPFD, MO and back here for the Gateway stop, June 7-8.

Anyone else in the area taking the tour?

I'm planning to be at Gateway, but the drag strip on Tuesday. I'm going run the street tire night. I haven't had my "T" out all year. I'm really slipping.

Craig

Didn't go to Chicago but did do the Springfield to St. Louis leg of the Power Tour and I'm still smiling - most fun I've had in a while. Lot's of nice cars in Springfield. Wish my car was running perfect but i had it rigged to work just fine, even w/ trans. problems. Still fast enough to fly by vettes and camaros , etc.:D

Agree, what a blast from SPFD back to St. Louie, except for the Camdenton debacle. Wish I could have taken it all the way to Green Bay;)

Who made the trip through Byron, IL on the Davenport-Arlighton Heights leg? I saw 1 hot-air GN, 1 87 GN, and a blue 87.

I was in the 87 Rosewood T. Didn't travel with it, but watched everybody roll through Byron.

Traffic jam, took an hour to go 3 miles, up hill, sucked. Depending on what time you left you may have missed it.