Power steering bracket help

I have a 1985 gn and I can't figure out what I'm missing to bolt power steering pump to head I have front bracket but only one. Bolt lines up surely I lost something can anyone post pics I can't even find a pic on the Internet please help thanks

I will post up the info or PIC tomorrow. Its too dark now and I am too hot from pulling my turbo off. Be back in the A.M. Brad

I will post up the info or PIC tomorrow. Its too dark now and I am too hot from pulling my turbo off. Be back in the A.M. Brad

You're in Illnoise Brad. Too hot? Come down and visit me for a week and then tell me when it's hot.:biggrin:

You're in Illnoise Brad. Too hot? Come down and visit me for a week and then tell me when it's hot.:biggrin:

No thanks- Spent a week in Houston during August and saw the light. I will definitely take heat over cold anyday! Let me know if the PICS don't help. Thanks- Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 65
The bracket is a two piece. The adjusting bolt(on pump) for belt tension goes on the back plate. The power stening pump is sandwiched between the two halves of the bracket. Hope this helps. Brad

Just what I thought I lost my back piece thanks for the info, any info on why my boost gauge is not working also, tach works but no boost

I have a spare back piece. Do you need it? No boost signal is most likely broken vacuum line to MAP sensor. Also- check plug on MAP sensor. Could also be bad MAP sensor. Brad

Man I have been lookin for this piece for 3 days I found it at lunch fell behind fender well thanks alot though I appreciate it! I'll check the map sensor out I'm throwin codes for egr and something else flash 31 and 32 thanks alot