Power seat track

80ECLT

Im looking for a passenger side Power seat track. The later style (85-87 I believe) with 3 motors as opposed to one motor and a power trasmission.

Must work of corse, will consider inoperable one as long as its complete. I do not need a seat, nust the track. I have a drivers side one allready.

Thank you

Im looking for a passenger side Power seat track. The later style (85-87 I believe) with 3 motors as opposed to one motor and a power trasmission.

Must work of corse, will consider inoperable one as long as its complete. I do not need a seat, nust the track. I have a drivers side one allready.

Thank you

87 would be the year you are looking for 86 & older would have the single motor.

Thank you for the info. My drivers side one has 3 motors so im looking for a pass side one to match, but will consider a 1 motor type just to get me going.

Thanks,

I have a few pretty nice 86 & older units in stock our 87's sell pretty quick.
I'm guessing you have buckets. We also carry the passenger side seat switch plastic if you need that.
GBodyParts.com Online

How much is a track with wiring and a switch all shipped to 53074? I have the non reclining 78-81 style buckets so i dont need the plactic seat part. Its for an 80 El camino.
Thanks,

2 AVAILABLE these are taken apart on 1 side to prevent them from breaking themselves,

partsjan18003.jpg

partsjan18004.jpg

partsjan18005.jpg

Do you have the track cover plactics? Price for these tracks> they are passender side correct?

Do you have the track cover plactics? Price for these tracks> they are passender side correct?

these cars never came with passenger side power seat track? i saw some plastic parts in the box i took them out of. these are driver side. i think you have to get a power passenger out of some kind of cadillac from what i remember

They sure could be ordered with pass side power tracks. I have personally seen then, and even had one once. This is the only side Im looking for.

Sorry not trying to hi-jack this thread, but which one is required for an 84' with a 60/40 bench seat??? The motor stills runs just the seat stop moving and of course it is all the way back and I can barely reach the damn pedals!!!

Its probably a broken coupler. Its still available from GM.

Do you think there is a chance I could have gone back too far with the seat and and it can't fully catch the track to start moving??? Was working under the dash and needed the seat as far back as posssible!!

these cars never came with passenger side power seat track? i saw some plastic parts in the box i took them out of. these are driver side. i think you have to get a power passenger out of some kind of cadillac from what i remember
I did install a right side power seat in my GN a while ago and it still works grerat today. I wrote a few posts on this...Here's the link with pictures (my posts beginning at #15): http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...h/201459-power-driver-seat-non-power-car.html

hope this helps,

Claude. :)

The only way a G body would come with a power passenger seat would be on a split bench. No G body every left the factory with power passenger bucketseat. If it has one, then someone put it there.
Some of the Regal Limiteds and Some Pontiac Bonnevilles could have a power split bench. I have never seen, but would think that some of the 4 door Cutlass models could possibly have it as well.
Guys were using the driver side power bucket seat tracks to make a power passenger side seat. On the Buicks they would use the plastic seat switch housing trim from a Cadillac Cimarron and NOT the seat tracks.
Having owned a bunch of Malibus, El Caminos and Monte Carlos I can tell you that the only way you would find a power seat is on a bench seat car. They never offered power buckets.
Power buckets for the driver side was a Buick, Olds or Pontiac only option during the 78-88 model years.