Power seat track trim piece wanted...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Please someone...I'm looking for one black plastic cover for a power seat track where it bolts to the floor ( that hides the bolt) for a power seat track...I need the REAR LEFT side like the one pictured below. It has GM part number 16600043 LH...Can someone please help?

thanks,

Claude ;)
e-mail: toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

Reply to "dsmith4994"...

Dave, yes I want it!...Just make sure it's a "left" side...Please e-mail me to give me the details so I can send you a money order today...
thank you,

Claude :)

re: trim

checked the trim that i have to take a picture and i didnt have one like that mine were different. sorry ......Dave

Mmmm...talk about bad luck..:mad: The two people who replied to me looked in their spare parts but came out empty...I understand they tried and I thank them...Now it's back to square one...

Sooooo, anyone has the part pictures in the first post please?

thanks,

Claude :redface:

I will look this weekend and see if I have one. I think I do but no promise to you. If I do then you can have it for the shipping cost. But like I said it will be this weekend before I get a chance to look.

Dont worry I have not forgotten about you. I am going to take a look tomrrow to make sure that I have one.

:D Well great news. I searched my seat track extras and I found one of them and it looks brand new. So as I said it is yours. Just pm me your addy and I will send it out to you first thing in the mourning. Dont worry about the cost cause maybe someday I will need something if ya know what I mean. Happy to help a fellow board member out. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a good day. :D