power plate

first turbo

HEY, GUYS ANY FEEDBACK ON POWER PLATES PRO OR CON STREET OR AT THE TRACK, SEEMS LIKE A CHEAP ADD ON.

42.5 INJECTORS (AKA 009)
307 WALBOR FUEL PUMP
HOT WIRE KIT
3IN DOWN PIPE
PORTED ELBOW
FLOW MASTER EXHAUST
TURBO TWEEK CUSTOM CHIP
MSD SPARK PLUG WIRES
ADJUSTABLE FUEL REG.
ADJUSTABLE WASTE GATE

THANKS

Oh boy, not this argument again...Do a search TONS of speculation and a little bit if solid info is what you'll find.

TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS &

KS:cool:

i bought one and had good results but like above do a search, tons of debate on the subject :rolleyes:

I love mine..however I do have a gripe...I have a really wicked sounding cam in this thing, and after putting the PP on, it has tamed it down to a nice healthy sounding V8...I'm sure it's better for it but man it sure sounded alot scarier before...

But yeah..great deal..no knock..saves head gaskets if you **** up period..get one.

I LOVE mine and I dont care what anyone says bad about it. Jason Cramer is a VERY reputable engineer not to mention a very polite individual! For 60 bucks, that product in my opinion has the be the first thing ANYONE should buy for their TR. I mean come on, this air flow distribution problem is what was causing our head gaskets to blow. Do you hear alot of gaskets being blown anymore??? I sure don't. And I have been a member on here quite a while. I have been following the buick GN's info since about 96 or 97 and out of all the products ever produced (bang for buck) this is it. I would run 18psi on 93 octane with 3 degrees knock retard in third gear, after power plate install, I went 19-20 psi on 93 octane with no knock or VERY little Knock retard in 3rd gear (when I hit 20psi) . In short, this isnt some gimmick piece of metal. GET ONE! Jason takes care of his people.

Scott:)

plate

I went from 19psi to 21psi on pump gas with zero knock. No other change.
Yes I endorse this product.

Ravi

20psi with no knock. I use a OTC4000e to tune with, when I first put the power plate on I thought the scan tool was broke. Very good product and J.C. is a great guy with lots of information.

installing PP

I'm installing an RJC power plate on my '87 GN this week. Everyone I've talked to had good or great things to say about it so I decided to remove my Hemco plenum and reinstall the stock plenum with the PP. I hope to have everything back together this Friday. I'll post up the results. :cool:

Rob
Dallas, Tx

**Bandit takes the topic and throws it to the ground**
**Bandit uses his Topic Slaying Sword +6 to hack and slash the topic to death**

<Bandit> Well, I hope it's dead for good this time.
<redshirt> Yeah right, this topic is like Jason. It just keep coming back again and again and again.