Power parts

fgordon

Waitin For The Majic
Some parts I've outgrown:
MSD 50's and street chip $150
TA49 no play (2) $475 ea
Single pod Pillar gauge holder $30
Dual pod Pillar gauge holder $35
Used set of Ebay headers $140 (Pickup only)

Added B2B ECU see post #23

All prices are shipped to continental U.S.

Last edited:
I also have a set of un-used GN1 valve covers $90 shipped. SOLD
Lots of other parts, let me know what you need. Need to clear out some parts.

Last edited:
BEWARE OF THIS THIEF, 1FASTCOBRA!!!! HE IS A THIEF....HE FRAUDED MILEAGE ON THE CAR HE SOLD TO ME AND ALSO LIED ABOUT SOME THINGS ABOUT THE CAR. HE IS A RIP OFF! SORRY I HAD TO WRITE ON YOUR, FGORDON.

There is a feedback section,lounge,start your own thread.but don't steal another man's thread to bash another.

From the Turbo Regal Website:
TA49
  • Stock appearing
  • 3 bolt turbo
  • 58mm compressor wheel
  • Stock or blue top injectors
  • stock or minimum stall converter
  • Flows 800 cfm
  • 545 HP
  • High 11s
(This is the most popular upgrade for the turbo regal. It looks exactly like a stock turbo, except the larger
inlet bell, and will go deep into the 11's with the right combo.)

pic of valve covers. As you can see they have never been fully unpacked. They say GN1 on the cover like this. (SOLD)[ATTACH=full]238912[/ATTACH]
valve_cover.jpg

Attachments

• Champion_cover.gif
    Champion_cover.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
ta49-3.jpg ta49-2.jpg TA49-1.jpg Pics of TA49, note the vent on the inlet bell, don't recall where I got that but it makes the stock appearance complete. For those who will claim this is not a TA49 due to the inlet bell vent, check the AR60 marking on the outlet and the equal length of the compressor blades..

Last edited:
I have a set of Red Stripe injectors (42lb) and a set of stock injectors. $125 shipped for the Red stripes and $100 shipped for the stock injectors. I also have the stock turbo I removed from the car at 58k miles. No play, no smoke, $325 shipped.

Please no more PM's. If you have a question I will answer it here. Too many "Tire Kickers" sending PM's.