Power of the Human Mind ....

THE CROW

The phaomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The
rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

I saw this yesterday and almost posted it here but couldnt think of a good subject line. That one works well :)

Dave

And yeah, I was pertty azmaed taht I had no prbloms raeiding any of it.

Originally posted by THE CROW
The phaomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The
rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

Probably one of the best lounge threads I've seen in a long time :D

Creatively done, I might add :)

Rich

when i was in high school my sign language teacher used to tell us something along those lines...

'when fingre spelling its only important that you see the first and last letters...'

thats about the most i remember from that class...

-Neil

testing the theory:D

Lt’s se if ts ws. If yu cn rd ts tn ry by tg te nr fr.

ks:cool:

almost...

Originally posted by KEVINS
testing the theory:D

ks:cool:

Let's see if this works. If you can read this then ry by tg te nr fr.

For tihs to wrok you hvae to add erevy lteter bweeetn the fsrit and lsat leettr aslo. Hpoe tihs hlpes!:D

I don't believe it. I think the ability to read that comes from spending too much time on bulletin boards like this. All that time trying to read some of the creative grammar, punctuation and spelling pays off in intuitive reading skills. :D

Re: almost...

Originally posted by ncgreg231
Let's see if this works. If you can read this then ry by tg te nr fr.

For tihs to wrok you hvae to add erevy lteter bweeetn the fsrit and lsat leettr aslo. Hpoe tihs hlpes!:D

ya see, that's the kicker.. By removing the middle letters our brain can't logically dicipher which combination of letters it needs just be seeing the previous word or know what the sentence is saying..
Its amazing that we still need the CORRECT letters in the word in any order so apparently our eyes still pick up on them but our brain will rearrange them into the most logical order:D Pretty kewl when you consider how fast our brain does it!!

:cool:

hehee.. i forgot..

"Let's see if this works. If you can read this then reply by typing the number four."

:cool:

That is amazing for sure. So why when you put a point of logic forward, those with weaker arguments always attack grammatical errors as a retort? Maybe their minds aren't functioning right to start with huh? LMAO. Good test for mentality.
Oppppss Mark :D :D :D

Wlel tihs has been qtuie fun but it is bnniigeg to bmoece qienbltoause (those long words like "questionable" might seem a little more difficult?) I am not giinog to arlet any mteoadror but who kwons who esle will? I wluod tnihk tihs tahred culod be dtleeed:eek:

Wlel tihs has been qtuie fun but it is bnniigeg to bmoece qienbltoause (those long words like "questionable" might seem a little more difficult?) I am not giinog to arlet any mteoadror but who kwons who esle will? I wluod tnihk tihs tahred culod be dtleeed

You're right. I deleted my post concerning the features of the female anatomy, but the whole male anatomy feature was a bit off base.