Power Master brake system!!

moky hales

mokysixup
I'm selling a perfect good working power master brake sys, I'm going with trans brake with new trans build and vacuum brake sys!
I will take $150 plus shipping!
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
I think the most I want to go is 150.00 shipped. If you get no takers let me know. Thanks.

I'll take it.....let me know how much to ship to 22508. I'll do PayPal, check, money order, whatever you'd like.

Will get back on here late tonight....28 September, Wednesday...... Hold it for me. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.(y)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry, Bob, as you can see I've already agreed to take it....so forget it. First come, first serve is the norm here.

Please send shipping price to 22508 to me when you can....I'm ready to purchase from you. Please indicate how you wish to be paid and I'll take care of it right away.Thanks.

Mike, thank you for your support. You're right, that was pretty rude.....manners would have been appropriate from Bob. Jeez, this world today. But I'll cut Bob a break as he's new here....no problem.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Last edited:
Sorry, Bob, as you can see I've already agreed to take it....so forget it. First come, first serve is the norm here.

Please send shipping price to 22508 to me when you can....I'm ready to purchase from you. Please indicate how you wish to be paid and I'll take care of it right away.Thanks.

Mike, thank you for your support. You're right, that was pretty rude.....manners would have been appropriate from Bob. Jeez, this world today. But I'll cut Bob a break as he's new here....no problem.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National
sorry bruce, as you can see the seller never agreed to wait for you and he sold it to the first buyer without a story!! such is life, it happens every day, ask the guys selling concert tickets! i bot this part because i needed it badly! my car has no brakes and i can't afford a new one. i'm not taking advantage of bargins just to turn around and resell for a profit!! sorry you lost out,

Bruce '87 Grand National

If you didn't purchase it, I'll sell you one for the same price.
Please text me 573-286-1699

Well, I 'll be damned! He sold it without letting us know? Hmm. Sucks! Thanks for letting me know, Bob.
No problem, no harm.

I've thought about you needing this Powermaster badly....since I already have a good working unit, I wanted this for a spare, but, since you need one, I'll let you get it....two guys here, TurboTGuy and Quick6'in'-K.C. offered to sell me a Powermaster system at the same price....

See the answer from Quick6'in'-K.C. and text him if you can about this...I'm sure he'll pass this deal on to you, or TurboTGuy may also.....I've already contacted Guy about this to see if he'll sell you his unit. I'm going to have to pass now as I want YOU to be able to get your brake system up and running at a very affordable price from these two awfully generous guys.

Write them and see what you can do....I'm sure they'll help you. You'll find that the guys here on this forum are top notch, pure golden quality people! Second to none! Going back to work now, signing off.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Saying it like the peanut guy at the ball park....

Get char power massaters here!

One fifty one fifty, power massters here LOL

thanks bryan, but i already paid for this one. maybe bruce urie will want it.

Maybe the seller has 2 power masters I don't know
Which ever one of you two needs one when all ^^^^^-------- that is squared away. Please contact me

Wow !! I've seen some pretty rude things on this site but you take the cake Bob Brady!!
i think you guys dont seem to understand, the seller made the choice!!! he did not promise any thing to anyone!! i have held cars with and without a deposit only to be disappointed by the so called buyer!! i think you should mind your own business and get off my thread!!!

i think you guys dont seem to understand, the seller made the choice!!! he did not promise any thing to anyone!! i have held cars with and without a deposit only to be disappointed by the so called buyer!! i think you should mind your own business and get off my thread!!!
It's moky's thread, we're just posting on it. If two people paid for it, it's up to the op. No need to get testi about it. Usually it's who posts first gets it, you seem to be confident. Do you have a tracking number yet?

Well, this thing turned into a cluster #%&@ real quick.

Bob, do you need a unit or not? Bruce asked me about selling one of mine to you and I made him a pretty nice offer for you via PM, but he hasn't answered me. If you don't need it, no worries. If you do, contact Bruce or me and we'll get you fixed up.

Well, this thing turned into a cluster #%&@ real quick.

Bob, do you need a unit or not? Bruce asked me about selling one of mine to you and I made him a pretty nice offer for you via PM, but he hasn't answered me. If you don't need it, no worries. If you do, contact Bruce or me and we'll get you fixed up.
thanks very much for your offer, but i already paid for the one in this thread. but bruce urie might want to take you up on you offer.

Not to poop on your thread Moky, but OK guys, I'm officially out.

My offer was to GIVE Rude Bob a PM and accumulator ball and even pay for shipping. Bruce will verify my offer.

Now, well ..... Now I'm gonna trade one of my extra units to my builder for some work.

That leaves me just one backup and I'm keeping it for myself.

So much for being a nice guy.

Good luck to all ya'all.

Last edited: